المتابعون

الأربعاء، 29 يوليو 2026

The café redesign


 

Vikram is looking around his café with a worried .

Expression lin is eating a sandwich at the counter.

Lin , I think the café looks old . I want to make it more up-to-date. Yeah it does look kind of old . Like ,  1990S old .

I called   a  desiner , but  I can't afford it let's not in the  budget .

 Vikram am , you don't need a designer. Icon do it for  free .

You can redesign a café ? 

I redesigned my grandma's living room once. She loved it.

Okay . I trust you.

The next day , lin starts working .

She moves all the tables to one side and hangs old motorcycle farts on the walls. 

Lin , are those motorcycle parts ? 

Yes lts called  industrial style .

Very up-to-date.

I'm not sure my customers want to look at motorcycle. Parts 

Trust. Me , Vikram 

Lin  finishes the redesign. Vikram looks around the café in  silence.

It's very different.

You hate it . 

No , no ! It's just not what I expected.

That afternoon , customers start taking photos of the café and posting them online soon , many new people come in 

Lin !  People love it !  We're so busy today ! See 

? I told you . And it was free . You can't afford to not listen to me.

Thank you,lin . Really. This is wonderful.

You're welcome. And Vikram, I think you should chang the prices on the menu tomorrow.

Everything should be one dollar more.

What? No ! I can't do that to my customers! 

Vikram , the prices are from the 1990 S too . Think about it. 


Ask 

Lin _ Helped _ Vikram 

1- close the café 

2- buy a motorcycle 

3- redesign the café 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

The café redesign

  Vikram is looking around his café with a worried . Expression lin is eating a sandwich at the counter. Lin , I think the café looks old . ...