Eddy is looking through his wallet
in the kitchen.
.Oh no .oh no, no no
What's wrong , Dad ?
I have a date tonight and I have no cash.
Zero.
Zero .
Do you need to borrow some money , Dad ?
Junior , I can't borrow money from my own son why not ?
I have a lot of money.
You're eight .
And you're broke .
Eddy sighs deeply !
Ok fine . Can I borrow twenty dollars ?
Hmm . When will you pay me back?
Are you serious right now ?
Business is business , Dad. You taught me to be responsible.
I did say that, yes .
Ok I'll lend you the money. But I have three conditions .
Conditions ?!
First , pizza for dinner tomorrow . Second , no jogging together this weekend . Third , I stay up thirty minutes later of conditions for twenty dollars , junior .
There's also a limit you can only borrow from me once a month .
Junior runs to his bedroom and comes back with a small box full of cash .
Junior ! How much money do you have in there ?!
Don't worry about it , Dad . Here's your twenty now sign this paper .
What is this ?
A contract . I printed it last week . I know this day would come .
You know ?!
Dad , You always forget thing . That's why l started saving . Someone in this family has to be responsible .
I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed .
Be both ! And thanks for borrowing from me tell your date I said hi .
Questions
Junior lends Eddy
1_ Pizza for dinner
2_ a jogging suit
3_ twenty dollars

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق